ENGLISH / 中文
about fabled game studio
FABLED GAME STUDIO© is mainly engaged in Computer software design; Design and development of software in the field of mobile applications; Designing and developing computer game software and video game software for use with computers, video game program systems and computer networks; Maintenance of computer software; Updating of computer software; Updating of smartphone software.
Effective Date: 10th January 2019
1.The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
2.How we use your personal data
3.The choices you have about your personal data
THE DATA WE COLLECT
Data we collect automatically:
• Data about your account and game progress
• Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
• Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
• Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
General location data
In most cases, we also create a game-specific ID for you when you use the Service.
Data we collect from our partners.
• Data we receive if you link a third-party tool with the Service (such as Facebook, WeChat or Google)
• Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
• Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
• Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
• Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
To make the Service work.
To perform the contract, we process data necessary to
• Operate the Service
• Verify and confirm payments
• Provide and deliver products and services you request
• Send you Service-related communications
To make the Service more suitable for our players.
To provide a great Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
• Develop and improve the Service and player experience
• Manage our relationship with you
• Customize your Service experience
• Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
• Provide you game offers in the Service as well as in other websites and services, and by email
• Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
To show personalized advertisements.
To show you personalized advertisements in the Service as well as in other websites and services (including email) we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
• Track the content you access in connection with the Service and your online behavior
• Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service
For information on how to opt-out from personalized advertisements, see section 'Your rights and options' below.
To keep the Service safe and fair.
Ensuring a level playing field in the Service is a top priority for us.
To keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
• Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
• Moderate chats either automatically or manually
• Act against fraudulent or misbehaving players
To analyze, profile, and segment.
In all the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
Opt-out of targeted advertising.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting "limit ad tracking" (Apple iOS) or "opt-out of interest-based ads" (Android).
Access the personal data we hold about you.
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
Your other rights.
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
To help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest-based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.